Permabit is a recognized leader in data efficiency technology. We enable OEMs to leverage their R&D investment, increase margin, accelerate time to market and achieve competitive advantage. Permabit Albireo software massively improves performance and efficiency of data creation, transmission and storage. Solutions built with Albireo are being delivered by leading hardware, software and service providers. Permabit is a pure OEM technology play focused on state of the art de-duplication technology that is unparalleled in the market, and is poised for rapid growth in the very hot SSD/Flash, SMB Storage, and Cloud markets.
Permabit is growing our sales team and we are seeking exceptional and results-oriented senior sales professionals who are experienced in selling to OEMs. The Sales Director will be responsible for generating and closing new business. The Sales Director will team with sales engineering as well as Product Management, CTO, Engineering, and the Executive team, to develop and execute the most effective plan for engaging with, signing, and shipping with prospective partners. This role is based in the Bay Area. The initial focus is in the SSD/Flash, and SMB storage vendor markets, with Cloud providers following. This position reports to the SVP of Sales & Business Development.
- Prospect and identify new business
- Build and grow pipeline, establish Design Wins, product FCS’s, announcements & revenue streams
- Drive the sales process from initial contact through contract execution, press release, and customer product deployment
- Effectively partner with the sales engineering, sales team, sales operations, and product teams
- Meet and exceed Design Win and revenue goals
- Forecast, prepare pricing models, negotiate and manage the sales cycle
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal and presentation & CRM experience
- Ability to cold call, generate leads and leverage personal network for prospects
- Effectively develops relationships with C-level executives and decision makers
- Ethical professional with the highest standards for her/himself
- Highly skilled salesperson who achieves results, closes deals & has track record exceeding goals
- Independent, self motivated, high intellect and high energy required
- 10+ years selling software solutions
- 5+ years selling to the OEM market
- A strong record of meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Experience in the storage market a plus
- Degree required, technical major preferred, advance degree preferred
Travel Requirement: Ability to travel up to 50% throughout the West Coast.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com