Permabit Enterprise Support
Permabit Enterprise Support provides a full range of proactive, software support capabilities to help customers get maximum value out of their Permabit storage infrastructure. Permabit’s support services team provides corrective maintenance, customized support, remote and online support and flexible purchase and renewal options.
NEW! Onsite Hardware Support from HP
Permabit’s newest dual–node access, storage and replication modules are based on the HP Proliant SL6000 Scalable System. Each module is delivered from Permabit with HP Care Pack Services included. Options are available to incorporate your choice of coverage windows from Next Business Day to 24×7, 6 hour response. When a hardware problem is detected, Permabit support will contact HP directly and work to resolve the issue. Should a problem require onsite service, an HP badged technician will be dispatched during the coverage window described the customer service agreement. Working with Permabit Support, HP Care Pack services help our customers get:
- Fast, responsive support that minimizes the risk of storage downtime
- Direct access to proven expertise
- Reliable support with committed response times
- Service levels to suit the customer environment and needs
- Single point of contact and responsibility for timely problem resolution
- Consistent service quality worldwide
Online Customer Portal
The Permabit Customer Portal provides customers with Permabit’s latest product– and service–related information as well as access to Permabit technical expertise. Available to support customers, this powerful suite of online support tools puts you in control, provides answers to your technical questions, and helps you to quickly address any hardware and software issues. The Permabit Customer Portal provides Access to technical documentation including software documentation, release notes, whitepapers and customer newsletters along with service request management tools which allow you to easily create, track, and resolve issues quickly.
Secure Remote Support
Permabit Secure Remote Support optimizes your Permabit storage solution with around–the–clock remote monitoring that helps you minimize system downtime and accelerate issue diagnosis and resolution.
Permabit’s capabilities include:
- Constant support — Provides automatic monitoring, diagnosis, and repair of Permabit storage solutions.
- Pre–emptive troubleshooting — Permabit support’s phone home capabilities catch and resolve minor errors or issues before they affect customers.
- Automated log uploads — System logs can be uploaded automatically and securely to Permabit where they help support quickly identify and resolve customer issues. In addition these logs can be analyzed to identify customer trends in utilization and performance, allowing Permabit support to help customers predict future equipment needs in advance.
- Remote support — Permabit is able to connect in to customer systems via the industry–standard SSH protocol utilizing a combination of secure keys and pass phrases that ensure maximum security during a support session.
Software Service Packs
Customers on the Permabit Enterprise Support plan will be proactively contacted by the Permabit Support staff for complimentary software upgrades for software products and modules purchased from Permabit.
In advance of the Permabit solution deployment, customers work with a Permabit pre–sales engineer to conduct a site planning survey. The information gathered is used to define the customer configuration. Upon review and approval the detailed configuration will be entered into the Permabit Services support database for reference if support services are required.