Storage Pool Expander
Single Pane of Glass Management for Over 4.6 PetaBytes of Storage
The Storage Pool Expander option provides a “single pane of glass” view that enables unified management of up to 32 Permabit Enterprise Archive storage grids. The Expander enables storage administrators to view overall Permabit utilization, manage global capacity, forecast future requirements, and monitor the overall health of their Permabit storage enterprise–wide. The simple view and enterprise wide capability improves overall efficiency minimizing staff resources required to support systems across your entire worldwide storage pool. This saves you time in responding to system needs and costs because your support resources are optimized.
- Web Based: The Storage Pool Expander seamlessly snaps into the web based Permabit Manager web console.
- Global View: See the status of all Permabit storage grids from within window for instant status of your entire storage environment.
- One–Click Access: Access any storage grid with a single click from one unified view.
- Massive Scalability: View status of up to 32 storage grids providing visibility to over 6.9 petabytes of storage from within one view.
- Provides simplified management of overall Permabit storage environment from within one pane of glass.
- Reduces staff resources needed to manage all of your archive storage.
- Global view of storage from within one interface.
- Web based interface provides anywhere access to storage environment.