As a Software-Defined Storage (SDS) vendor, you compete with everything from free software to integrated enterprise storage solutions every day. Faced with this broad range of competition, one of your biggest challenges is to differentiate your solutions. Data reduction provides huge differentiation and has become a must-have capability. By reducing data footprint and increasing cache hit rates, data reduction effectively increases capacity and performance, enabling your solutions to stand out among competitors.
What if you could:
Focus your resources on scalability, multi-platform support, and performance instead of trying to develop your own data reduction offering?
Deliver a higher ROI with the most resource-efficient data reduction offering?
Attract larger customers by delivering compelling data reduction storage that yields substantive space savings and lowers their effective cost?
Deliver all of this in your next release cycle?
With Permabit Albireo SDK, you can.
The Albireo SDK Advantage
For Software-Defined Storage vendors, Albireo SDK delivers inline data deduplication that reduces data storage requirements by 5X-35X. Albireo benefits include:
- Reducing the amount of data stored, thus lowering the effective cost per GB
- Increasing effective storage capacity to address data growth and storage expansion requirements
- Increasing storage reliability by reducing wear on storage media (HDD and flash)
- Optimizing network utilization by transmitting less data across the network
Albireo SDK Business Impact
- Competitively differentiate your products
- Deliver storage systems with efficiency that is 6X faster and 10X more scalable than your nearest competitors
- Improve quality of service and SLA goal attainment while increasing customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Enhance SLA attainment by offering scalability that meets today’s demand for data growth
- Extend current product life cycles and enable in-field upgrades by adding data reduction to current platforms
- Enable your customers to:
- Increase their utilization
- Reduce their CAPEX by lowering storage costs
- Reduce their OPEX by lowering maintenance costs associated with storage consumption